Subject Areas on Research
- Insights into BAY 60-2770 activation and S-nitrosylation-dependent desensitization of soluble guanylyl cyclase via crystal structures of homologous nostoc H-NOX domain complexes.
- Is there foul play in the leaf pocket? The metagenome of floating fern Azolla reveals endophytes that do not fix N2 but may denitrify.
- Molybdenum threshold for ecosystem scale alternative vanadium nitrogenase activity in boreal forests.
- Multiple origins of high reciprocal symbiotic specificity at an intercontinental spatial scale among gelatinous lichens (Collemataceae, Lecanoromycetes).
- Strong specificity and network modularity at a very fine phylogenetic scale in the lichen genus Peltigera.