Subject Areas on Research
- Binding and signaling of surface-immobilized reagentless fluorescent biosensors derived from periplasmic binding proteins.
- Essential role of an active-site guanine in glmS ribozyme catalysis.
- Local encoding of computationally designed enzyme activity.
- Molecular biology. Versatility of self-cleaving ribozymes.
- Probing domain interactions in soluble guanylate cyclase.
- Requirement of helix P2.2 and nucleotide G1 for positioning the cleavage site and cofactor of the glmS ribozyme.
- Single transcriptional and translational preQ1 riboswitches adopt similar pre-folded ensembles that follow distinct folding pathways into the same ligand-bound structure.
- The backbone structure of the thermophilic Thermoanaerobacter tengcongensis ribose binding protein is essentially identical to its mesophilic E. coli homolog.