Subject Areas on Research
- Anion binding of short, flexible aryl triazole oligomers.
- Antitenascin antibody 81C6 armed with 177Lu: in vivo comparison of macrocyclic and acyclic ligands.
- Daphneodorins A-C, Anti-HIV Gnidimacrin Related Macrocyclic Daphnane Orthoesters from Daphne odora.
- Labeling internalizing anti-epidermal growth factor receptor variant III monoclonal antibody with (177)Lu: in vitro comparison of acyclic and macrocyclic ligands.
- Patient engagement and study design of PROP UP: A multi-site patient-centered prospective observational study of patients undergoing hepatitis C treatment.
- Patient-reported symptoms during and after direct-acting antiviral therapies for chronic hepatitis C: The PROP UP study.
- The natural diterpene tonantzitlolone A and its synthetic enantiomer inhibit cell proliferation and kinesin-5 function.
- The posttranslational modification cascade to the thiopeptide berninamycin generates linear forms and altered macrocyclic scaffolds.