Subject Areas on Research
- Anion binding of short, flexible aryl triazole oligomers.
- Antitenascin antibody 81C6 armed with 177Lu: in vivo comparison of macrocyclic and acyclic ligands.
- Calabadion: A new agent to reverse the effects of benzylisoquinoline and steroidal neuromuscular-blocking agents.
- Labeling internalizing anti-epidermal growth factor receptor variant III monoclonal antibody with (177)Lu: in vitro comparison of acyclic and macrocyclic ligands.
- Patient engagement and study design of PROP UP: A multi-site patient-centered prospective observational study of patients undergoing hepatitis C treatment.
- The posttranslational modification cascade to the thiopeptide berninamycin generates linear forms and altered macrocyclic scaffolds.