Subject Areas on Research
- Evolutionary analysis of the well characterized endo16 promoter reveals substantial variation within functional sites.
- Genetics of gene expression responses to temperature stress in a sea urchin gene network.
- Orientation to Objects in the Sea Urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus depends on apparent and not actual object size.
- Population genetics of cis-regulatory sequences that operate during embryonic development in the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus.
- Repression of mesodermal fate by foxa, a key endoderm regulator of the sea urchin embryo.
- Spatial vision in the purple sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus (Echinoidea).
- The 185/333 gene family is a rapidly diversifying host-defense gene cluster in the purple sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus.
- The genome of the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus.
- The impact of gene expression variation on the robustness and evolvability of a developmental gene regulatory network.
- Whole-genome positive selection and habitat-driven evolution in a shallow and a deep-sea urchin.
Keywords of People