Subject Areas on Research
- Delayed transition to new cell fates during cellular reprogramming.
- Endo16 is required for gastrulation in the sea urchin Lytechinus variegatus.
- Identification of neural transcription factors required for the differentiation of three neuronal subtypes in the sea urchin embryo.
- Neurogenesis in the sea urchin embryo is initiated uniquely in three domains.
- RhoA regulates initiation of invagination, but not convergent extension, during sea urchin gastrulation.
- Sub-circuits of a gene regulatory network control a developmental epithelial-mesenchymal transition.
- The Snail repressor is required for PMC ingression in the sea urchin embryo.
Keywords of People