Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization and solubilization of pyrrole-imidazole polyamide aggregates.
- Efficient acquisition of high-resolution 4-D diagonal-suppressed methyl-methyl NOESY for large proteins.
- Evidence for the role of cell stiffness in modulation of volume-regulated anion channels.
- Hierarchical self-assembly of noncovalent amphiphiles.
- Not So Fast: Recent Successes and Failures in Treating Depression.
- Recoverin undergoes light-dependent intracellular translocation in rod photoreceptors.
- Steroid Anesthesia Revisited: Again.
- The effect of angiostatic steroids and beta-cyclodextrin tetradecasulfate on corneal neovascularization in the rat.