Subject Areas on Research
- A genome-wide association study of central corneal thickness in Latinos.
- Characterization of transcriptional activation and DNA-binding functions in the hinge region of the vitamin D receptor.
- Coactivation of liver receptor homologue-1 by peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma coactivator-1alpha on aromatase promoter II and its inhibition by activated retinoid X receptor suggest a novel target for breast-specific antiestrogen therapy.
- Genetic variants in the vitamin D pathway genes VDBP and RXRA modulate cutaneous melanoma disease-specific survival.
- Human PXR forms a tryptophan zipper-mediated homodimer.
- The importance of the retinoid X receptor alpha in modulating inflammatory signaling in acute murine colitis.
- Vitamin D receptor and retinoid X receptor α status and vitamin D insufficiency in models of murine colitis.
Keywords of People