Subject Areas on Research
- A Brief Discussion on Lipid Activated Nuclear Receptors and their Potential Role in Regulating Microglia in Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD).
- Genetic variants of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) signaling pathway genes and risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Metabolic syndrome: evaluation of pathological and therapeutic outcomes.
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: the role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors.
- PPAR nuclear receptors and altered RPE lipid metabolism in age-related macular degeneration.
- Skeletal muscle adaptation to fatty acid depends on coordinated actions of the PPARs and PGC1 alpha: implications for metabolic disease.
- The molecular mechanisms underlying the proinflammatory actions of thiazolidinediones in human macrophages.
- Vitamin D is Not Associated With Severity in NAFLD: Results of a Paired Clinical and Gene Expression Profile Analysis.
Keywords of People