Subject Areas on Research
- A metabolomic study of the PPARδ agonist GW501516 for enhancing running endurance in Kunming mice.
- Effects of Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-δ Agonist on Cardiac Healing after Myocardial Infarction.
- High-fat diet enhances stemness and tumorigenicity of intestinal progenitors.
- Interaction Between Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor δ and Epithelial Membrane Protein 2 Polymorphisms Influences HDL-C Levels in the Chinese Population.
- PPAR-δ is repressed in Huntington's disease, is required for normal neuronal function and can be targeted therapeutically.
- PPARδ activation by bexarotene promotes neuroprotection by restoring bioenergetic and quality control homeostasis.