Subject Areas on Research
- Acupuncture in Menopause (AIM) study: a pragmatic, randomized controlled trial.
- Assessment of vulvar discomfort with sexual activity among women in the United States.
- Association between hot flashes, sleep complaints, and psychological functioning among healthy menopausal women.
- Changes in serum antimüllerian hormone levels across the ovulatory menstrual cycle in late reproductive age.
- Emotional antecedents of hot flashes during daily life.
- Gender differences in mortality after mitral valve operation: evidence for higher mortality in perimenopausal women.
- Luteinizing hormone in premenopausal women may stimulate uterine leiomyomata development.
- Menopausal symptom experience: an online forum study.
- Overweight and obese perimenopausal and postmenopausal women exhibit increased abnormal mammary epithelial cytology.
- Should New "No Ink On Tumor" Lumpectomy Margin Guidelines be Applied to Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)? A Retrospective Review Using Shaved Cavity Margins.
- Smoking cessation in peri- and postmenopausal women: a review.
- Symptom experience and self-care strategies among healthy, midlife African-American women.
- Trajectories of response to acupuncture for menopausal vasomotor symptoms: the Acupuncture in Menopause study.
Keywords of People