Subject Areas on Research
- Acupuncture in Menopause (AIM) study: a pragmatic, randomized controlled trial.
- Assessment of vulvar discomfort with sexual activity among women in the United States.
- Association between hot flashes, sleep complaints, and psychological functioning among healthy menopausal women.
- Emotional antecedents of hot flashes during daily life.
- Gender differences in mortality after mitral valve operation: evidence for higher mortality in perimenopausal women.
- Identification of high-risk symptom cluster burden group among midlife peri-menopausal and post-menopausal women with metabolic syndrome using latent class growth analysis.
- Luteinizing hormone in premenopausal women may stimulate uterine leiomyomata development.
- Overweight and obese perimenopausal and postmenopausal women exhibit increased abnormal mammary epithelial cytology.
- Should New "No Ink On Tumor" Lumpectomy Margin Guidelines be Applied to Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)? A Retrospective Review Using Shaved Cavity Margins.
- Symptom Clusters and Key Symptoms Among Midlife Perimenopausal and Postmenopausal Women With and Without Metabolic Syndrome.
- Symptom experience and self-care strategies among healthy, midlife African-American women.
- The Effect of Perimenopausal Transdermal Estradiol and Micronized Progesterone on Markers of Risk for Arterial Disease.
- Trajectories of response to acupuncture for menopausal vasomotor symptoms: the Acupuncture in Menopause study.
Keywords of People
- Muasher, Lisa Coates, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Women's Community & Population Health