Subject Areas on Research
- In situ growth of a PEG-like polymer from the C terminus of an intein fusion protein improves pharmacokinetics and tumor accumulation.
- Intersectional Cre driver lines generated using split-intein mediated split-Cre reconstitution.
- Plug-and-Play Protein Modification Using Homology-Independent Universal Genome Engineering.
- Spatially addressable chemoselective C-terminal ligation of an intein fusion protein from a complex mixture to a hydrazine-terminated surface.
- Spliceosomal Prp8 intein at the crossroads of protein and RNA splicing.
- Supratrigeminal Bilaterally Projecting Neurons Maintain Basal Tone and Enable Bilateral Phasic Activation of Jaw-Closing Muscles.