World War II
Subject Areas on Research
- Charlie's List.
- Flashbulb memories and posttraumatic stress reactions across the life span: age-related effects of the German occupation of Denmark during World War II.
- Intelligence in early adulthood and life span up to 65 years later in male elderly twins.
- Military Generation and Its Relationship to Mortality in Women Veterans in the Women's Health Initiative.
- Necessary Heroes and Ethos, from Fighting Nazis to COVID-19.
- Tailoring nutrition therapy to illness and recovery.
- The Role of the American Board of Surgery in the Development of Surgical Residencies in Post-World War II America.
- Threading the needle: when embroidery was used to treat shell-shock.