Subject Areas on Research
- A taxometric investigation of dissociation in Vietnam veterans.
- Covariation of psychological attributes and incident coronary heart disease in U.S. Air Force veterans of the Vietnam war.
- Factorial invariance of posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms across three veteran samples.
- Military Generation and Its Relationship to Mortality in Women Veterans in the Women's Health Initiative.
- Moral transgression during the Vietnam War: a path analysis of the psychological impact of veterans' involvement in wartime atrocities.
- Nightmare reduction in a Vietnam veteran using imagery rehearsal therapy.
- Prospective study of externalizing and internalizing subtypes of posttraumatic stress disorder and their relationship to mortality among Vietnam veterans.
- The influence of depressive symptoms on suicidal ideation among U.S. Vietnam-era and Afghanistan/Iraq-era veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder.
- The psychological risks of Vietnam: the NVVRS perspective.