Subject Areas on Research
- Access, entanglement, and prosociality.
- Associations between the impact of terrorism and health perceptions of patients.
- Evidence that ship noise increases stress in right whales.
- September 11, 2001, revisited: a review of the data.
- Serotonin transporter gene polymorphisms and brain function during emotional distraction from cognitive processing in posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Teachers in the aftermath of terrorism: a case study of one New York City school.
- The relationship between posttraumatic stress disorder and smoking outcome expectancies among U.S. military veterans who served since September 11, 2001.
- The validity and diagnostic efficiency of the Davidson Trauma Scale in military veterans who have served since September 11th, 2001.