Subject Areas on Research
- Array comparative genomic hybridisation (aCGH) analysis of premenopausal breast cancers from a nuclear fallout area and matched cases from Western New York.
- Buccal mucosa micronuclei counts in relation to exposure to low dose-rate radiation from the Chornobyl nuclear accident and other medical and occupational radiation exposures.
- Genomic characterization of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) in radiation-exposed Chornobyl cleanup workers.
- Hematopoietic cell infusion for the treatment of nuclear disaster victims: new data from the Chernobyl accident.
- Public health. Genomics and medicine at a crossroads in Chernobyl.
- Radiation exposure and coronary atherothrombosis.
- Sclerosing epithelioid fibrosarcoma of the cecum: a radiation-associated tumor in a previously unreported site.
- Whether ionizing radiation is a risk factor for schizophrenia spectrum disorders?