Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor-Associated Peptides and Proteins
Subject Areas on Research
- Chemical inhibitor of nonapoptotic cell death with therapeutic potential for ischemic brain injury.
- Competitive control of independent programs of tumor necrosis factor receptor-induced cell death by TRADD and RIP1.
- ICON: the early diagnosis of congenital immunodeficiencies.
- Phenotypic spectrum and transcriptomic profile associated with germline variants in TRAF7.
- Preparation of peptide-loaded dendritic cells for cancer immunotherapy.