Subject Areas on Research
- Dimer-specific immunoprecipitation of active caspase-2 identifies TRAF proteins as novel activators.
- Frequent engagement of the classical and alternative NF-kappaB pathways by diverse genetic abnormalities in multiple myeloma.
- Preparation of peptide-loaded dendritic cells for cancer immunotherapy.
- The small GTPase RAB1B promotes antiviral innate immunity by interacting with TNF receptor-associated factor 3 (TRAF3).
- Ubiquitination of Innate Immune Regulator TRAF3 Orchestrates Expulsion of Intracellular Bacteria by Exocyst Complex.
- beta-Arrestin scaffolding of the ERK cascade enhances cytosolic ERK activity but inhibits ERK-mediated transcription following angiotensin AT1a receptor stimulation.