Subject Areas on Research
- miR-146a -Traf6 regulatory axis controls autoimmunity and myelopoiesis, but is dispensable for hematopoietic stem cell homeostasis and tumor suppression.
- EGFR phosphorylation of DCBLD2 recruits TRAF6 and stimulates AKT-promoted tumorigenesis.
- Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein 1 activation of NF-kappaB through IRAK1 and TRAF6.
- Punicalagin inhibits neuroinflammation in LPS-activated rat primary microglia.
- TRAF6 upregulation in spinal astrocytes maintains neuropathic pain by integrating TNF-α and IL-1β signaling.
- The Ubiquitin-Modifying Enzyme A20 Terminates C-Type Lectin Receptor Signals and Is a Suppressor of Host Defense against Systemic Fungal Infection.
- The innate immune sensor NLRC3 attenuates Toll-like receptor signaling via modification of the signaling adaptor TRAF6 and transcription factor NF-κB.
- Ubiquitin systems mark pathogen-containing vacuoles as targets for host defense by guanylate binding proteins.
- Ubiquitin-specific Protease 20 Regulates the Reciprocal Functions of β-Arrestin2 in Toll-like Receptor 4-promoted Nuclear Factor κB (NFκB) Activation.
Keywords of People