Subject Areas on Research
- Biomedicine. Insulin resistance takes a trip through the ER.
- In vitro modeling of nonhypoxic cold ischemia-reperfusion simulating lung transplantation.
- JNK-induced MCP-1 production in spinal cord astrocytes contributes to central sensitization and neuropathic pain.
- JNK1 is required to preserve cardiac function in the early response to pressure overload.
- Manipulating JNK signaling with (--)-zuonin A.
- The c-Jun N-terminal kinase 1 (JNK1) in spinal astrocytes is required for the maintenance of bilateral mechanical allodynia under a persistent inflammatory pain condition.
- The role of tuberous sclerosis complex 1 in regulating innate immunity.
Keywords of People