Subject Areas on Research
- A role for cFLIP in B cell proliferation and stress MAPK regulation.
- Diabetic liver injury from streptozotocin is regulated through the caspase-8 homolog cFLIP involving activation of JNK2 and intrahepatic immunocompetent cells.
- Increased hepatic fibrosis and JNK2-dependent liver injury in mice exhibiting hepatocyte-specific deletion of cFLIP.
- JNK1 is required to preserve cardiac function in the early response to pressure overload.
- Manipulating JNK signaling with (--)-zuonin A.
- PAR2 controls cholesterol homeostasis and lipid metabolism in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Rac1 activation controls nuclear localization of beta-catenin during canonical Wnt signaling.
- The c-Jun N-terminal kinase 1 (JNK1) in spinal astrocytes is required for the maintenance of bilateral mechanical allodynia under a persistent inflammatory pain condition.
- The c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase 2 plays a dominant role in human epidermal neoplasia.
- The role of tuberous sclerosis complex 1 in regulating innate immunity.
Keywords of People