Subject Areas on Research
- A Novel Analytic Technique to Measure Associations Between Circulating Biomarkers and Physical Performance Across the Adult Life Span.
- Activated B cells modified by electroporation of multiple mRNAs encoding immune stimulatory molecules are comparable to mature dendritic cells in inducing in vitro antigen-specific T-cell responses.
- Antibodies against the NG2 proteoglycan promote the regeneration of sensory axons within the dorsal columns of the spinal cord.
- Enhancement of anti-tumor immunity through local modulation of CTLA-4 and GITR by dendritic cells.
- Functional polymorphisms in the promoter regions of the FAS and FAS ligand genes and risk of bladder cancer in south China: a case-control analysis.
- Gender and estrogen supplementation increases severity of experimental choroidal neovascularization.
- Heme induces programmed necrosis on macrophages through autocrine TNF and ROS production.
- Nuclear factor-kappaB mediates Kupffer cell apoptosis through transcriptional activation of Fas/FasL.
- Polymorphisms of the FAS and FAS ligand genes associated with risk of cutaneous malignant melanoma.
- Response of brain tissue to chronically implanted neural electrodes.
- Spatiotemporal programming of a simple inflammatory process.
- Studies on the interaction between TWEAK and the death receptor WSL-1/TRAMP (DR3).
- TWEAK/Fn14 signaling is required for liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy in mice.
- The role of p65 NF-kappaB/RelA in pancreatitis-induced Kupffer cell apoptosis.
- Transgenic expression of the viral FLIP MC159 causes lpr/gld-like lymphoproliferation and autoimmunity.
Keywords of People