Subject Areas on Research
- AFLOW-CHULL: Cloud-Oriented Platform for Autonomous Phase Stability Analysis.
- Microscopic diffusion tensor atlas of the mouse brain.
- NeXML: rich, extensible, and verifiable representation of comparative data and metadata.
- Organizational improvements to enhance modern clinical epidemiology.
- Practical outcomes of applying ensemble machine learning classifiers to High-Throughput Screening (HTS) data analysis and screening.
Keywords of People
- Johnson, G. Allan, Charles E. Putman University Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Physics
- Kibbe, Warren Alden, Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Rusincovitch, Shelley, Assoc Dir, IT, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Shaw, Ryan, Associate Professor in the School of Nursing, with tenure, Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Taekman, Jeffrey Marc, Professor Emeritus of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, Neuroanesthesia
- Tcheng, James Enlou, Professor of Medicine, School of Medicine
- Tenenbaum, Jessica Dale, Assistant Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Duke Science & Society
- West, Vivian L, Clinical Associate in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing