Guided Tissue Regeneration
Subject Areas on Research
- A Mouse Model of Orthopedic Surgery to Study Postoperative Cognitive Dysfunction and Tissue Regeneration.
- A simple technique for augmentation of axonal ingrowth into chondroitinase-treated acellular nerve grafts using nerve growth factor.
- Beyond pharmacological treatment: an insight into therapies that target specific aspects of heart failure pathophysiology.
- Bringing cardiovascular cell-based therapy to clinical application: perspectives based on a National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Cell Therapy Working Group meeting.
- Comparison of guided bone formation from periosteum and muscle fascia.
- Functional recordings from awake, behaving rodents through a microchannel based regenerative neural interface.
- Identification of a Repair-Supportive Mesenchymal Cell Population during Airway Epithelial Regeneration.
- In situ gelling hydrogels for conformal repair of spinal cord defects, and local delivery of BDNF after spinal cord injury.
- Micro-scale and meso-scale architectural cues cooperate and compete to direct aligned tissue formation.
- MicroRNA induced cardiac reprogramming in vivo: evidence for mature cardiac myocytes and improved cardiac function.
- Molecular sequelae of topographically guided peripheral nerve repair.
- OGP functionalized phenylalanine-based poly(ester urea) for enhancing osteoinductive potential of human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Periosteum-guided prefabrication of vascularized bone of clinical shape and volume.
- Point sources of Schwann cells result in growth into a nerve entubulation repair site in the absence of axons: effects of freeze-thawing.
- Sequential paracrine mechanisms are necessary for the therapeutic benefits of stem cell therapy.
- Stem Cell Therapy for Congenital Heart Disease: A Systematic Review.
- Systematic optimization of an engineered hydrogel allows for selective control of human neural stem cell survival and differentiation after transplantation in the stroke brain
- The use of a Type-I lyophilisate collagen as an osteoinductive factor in pseudarthroses of the forearm.
- Thin-film enhanced nerve guidance channels for peripheral nerve repair.
- zebraflash transgenic lines for in vivo bioluminescence imaging of stem cells and regeneration in adult zebrafish.
Keywords of People
- Allori, Alexander C, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Plastic, Maxillofacial, and Oral Surgery