Casein Kinase Idelta
Subject Areas on Research
- CK1δ/ε protein kinase primes the PER2 circadian phosphoswitch.
- Disease-associated casein kinase I delta mutation may promote adenomatous polyps formation via a Wnt/beta-catenin independent mechanism.
- IC261 induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis of human cancer cells via CK1δ/ɛ and Wnt/β-catenin independent inhibition of mitotic spindle formation.
- Site-specific phosphorylation of casein kinase 1 δ (CK1δ) regulates its activity towards the circadian regulator PER2.
- Two Ck1δ transcripts regulated by m6A methylation code for two antagonistic kinases in the control of the circadian clock.