Subject Areas on Research
- A computational analysis of antisense off-targets in prokaryotic organisms.
- Adaptation in a mouse colony monoassociated with Escherichia coli K-12 for more than 1,000 days.
- Altering and assessing persistence of genetically modified E. coli MG1655 in the large bowel.
- Antimicrobial and bacteria-releasing multifunctional surfaces: oligo (p-phenylene-ethynylene)/poly (N-isopropylacrylamide) films deposited by RIR-MAPLE.
- Antimicrobial oligo(p-phenylene-ethynylene) film deposited by resonant infrared matrix-assisted pulsed laser evaporation.
- Endogenous protein S-Nitrosylation in E. coli: regulation by OxyR.
- Environmental implications and applications of carbon nanomaterials in water treatment.
- Innate and adaptive immunity cooperate flexibly to maintain host-microbiota mutualism.
- Modeling phage induced bacterial disinfection rates and the resulting design implications.
- Molecular basis for a protein-mediated DNA-bridging mechanism that functions in condensation of the E. coli chromosome.
- Secretory IgA and mucin-mediated biofilm formation by environmental strains of Escherichia coli: role of type 1 pili.
- Structural and functional analyses of microbial metabolic networks reveal novel insights into genome-scale metabolic fluxes.
- Three phosphatidylglycerol-phosphate phosphatases in the inner membrane of Escherichia coli.
Keywords of People