Subject Areas on Research
- An. gambiae gSG6-P1 evaluation as a proxy for human-vector contact in the Americas: a pilot study.
- Low infectivity of Plasmodium falciparum gametocytes to Anopheles gambiae following treatment with sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine in Mali.
- Phase I/II evaluation of the prophylactic antimalarial activity of pafuramidine in healthy volunteers challenged with Plasmodium falciparum sporozoites.
- Relevant microclimate for determining the development rate of malaria mosquitoes and possible implications of climate change.
- Storage and persistence of a candidate fungal biopesticide for use against adult malaria vectors.
- The Anopheles gambiae cE5 salivary protein: a sensitive biomarker to evaluate the efficacy of insecticide-treated nets in malaria vector control.
- Two chemosensory receptors together mediate carbon dioxide detection in Drosophila.