Subject Areas on Research
- Effectiveness of Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Devices for Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis in High-Risk Surgical Patients: A Systematic Review.
- Intermittent pneumatic compression regulates expression of nitric oxide synthases in skeletal muscles.
- Medical management of venous ulcers.
- Prevention of VTE in orthopedic surgery patients: Antithrombotic Therapy and Prevention of Thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- The effect of intermittent pneumatic compression on fracture healing.
- The effects of intermittent pneumatic compression during cesarean delivery on fibrinolysis.
- Venous thromboembolism after hepatic resection: analysis of 5,706 patients.
- Venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in acutely ill hospitalized medical patients: findings from the International Medical Prevention Registry on Venous Thromboembolism.