Subject Areas on Research
- Amoeba Predation of Cryptococcus neoformans Results in Pleiotropic Changes to Traits Associated with Virulence.
- Determinants that govern the recognition and uptake of Escherichia coli O157 : H7 by Acanthamoeba castellanii.
- Eca1, a sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum Ca2+-ATPase, is involved in stress tolerance and virulence in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Evolution of STEC virulence: Insights from the antipredator activities of Shiga toxin producing E. coli.
- Successful treatment of cutaneous Acanthamoeba castellanii infection with miltefosine in a patient with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia on ibrutinib.
- The Trojan Horse of the microbiological arms race: phage-encoded toxins as a defence against eukaryotic predators.