Subject Areas on Research
- Functional Toll-like receptor 4 mutations modulate the response to fibrinogen.
- Genetic variants of GADD45A, GADD45B and MAPK14 predict platinum-based chemotherapy-induced toxicities in Chinese patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
- Genetic variants of JNK and p38α pathways and risk of non-small cell lung cancer in an Eastern Chinese population.
- Intrathecal administration of antisense oligonucleotide against p38α but not p38β MAP kinase isoform reduces neuropathic and postoperative pain and TLR4-induced pain in male mice.
- p38α mitogen-activated protein kinase depletion and repression of signal transduction to translation machinery by miR-124 and -128 in neurons.