Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized phase II study of the MEK1/MEK2 inhibitor trametinib (GSK1120212) compared with docetaxel in KRAS-mutant advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC)†.
- Inhibition of p38 MAPK alpha/beta reduces ischemic injury and does not block protective effects of preconditioning.
- MEK inhibitors, novel anti-adhesive molecules, reduce sickle red blood cell adhesion in vitro and in vivo, and vasoocclusion in vivo.
- MEK1/2 inhibitors reverse acute vascular occlusion in mouse models of sickle cell disease.
- Negative regulation of mTOR activation by diacylglycerol kinases.