Subject Areas on Research
- Combined kinase inhibitors of MEK1/2 and either PI3K or PDGFR are efficacious in intracranial triple-negative breast cancer.
- Dabrafenib and Trametinib in Patients With Tumors With BRAFV600E Mutations: Results of the NCI-MATCH Trial Subprotocol H.
- MEK inhibitors, novel anti-adhesive molecules, reduce sickle red blood cell adhesion in vitro and in vivo, and vasoocclusion in vivo.
- MEK1/2 inhibitors reverse acute vascular occlusion in mouse models of sickle cell disease.
- Negative regulation of mTOR activation by diacylglycerol kinases.