Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of rivastigmine on delay to diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease from mild cognitive impairment: the InDDEx study.
- Efficacy of felbamate in therapy for partial epilepsy in children.
- Impact of APOE in mild cognitive impairment.
- Long-term effects of rivastigmine in moderately severe Alzheimer's disease: does early initiation of therapy offer sustained benefits?
- Measurement of felbamate by wide-bore capillary gas chromatography and flame ionization detection.
- Neuroprotective effect of felbamate after kainic acid-induced status epilepticus.
- Position statement of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry regarding principles of care for patients with dementia resulting from Alzheimer disease.
- Preferential cerebrospinal fluid acetylcholinesterase inhibition by rivastigmine in humans.
- Safety and efficacy of rivastigmine in adolescents with Down syndrome: a preliminary 20-week, open-label study.
- Safety and efficacy of rivastigmine in adolescents with Down syndrome: long-term follow-up.
Keywords of People