Subject Areas on Research
- Age at maturity in wild baboons: genetic, environmental and demographic influences.
- Forelimb and hindlimb forces in walking and galloping primates.
- Genetic effects on mating success and partner choice in a social mammal.
- Genetic evidence reveals temporal change in hybridization patterns in a wild baboon population.
- Genomewide ancestry and divergence patterns from low-coverage sequencing data reveal a complex history of admixture in wild baboons.
- Healthy baboon with no upper jaw or nose: an extreme case of adaptability in the Kibale National Park, Uganda.
- Phase II jaw movements and masseter muscle activity during chewing in Papio anubis.
- Readily available tissue-engineered vascular grafts.
- Regional variation in IIM myosin heavy chain expression in the temporalis muscle of female and male baboons (Papio anubis).
- Temporal resolution of single-photon responses in primate rod photoreceptors and limits imposed by cellular noise.
- Temporalis function in anthropoids and strepsirrhines: an EMG study.
Keywords of People