Subject Areas on Research
- Buccal mucosa micronuclei counts in relation to exposure to low dose-rate radiation from the Chornobyl nuclear accident and other medical and occupational radiation exposures.
- Comments on 'Cytogenetic effects in children treated with methylphenidate' by El-Zein et al.
- Elevated frequencies of micronucleated erythrocytes in infants exposed to zidovudine in utero and postpartum to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
- Induction of micronuclei by X-radiation in human, mouse and rat peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Loss of hPot1 function leads to telomere instability and a cut-like phenotype.
- Proliferation of Double-Strand Break-Resistant Polyploid Cells Requires Drosophila FANCD2.
- Variations in Prkdc and susceptibility to benzene-induced toxicity in mice.