Subject Areas on Research
- A double hit to kill tumor and endothelial cells by TRAIL and antiangiogenic 3TSR.
- A functional variant (-1304T>G) in the MKK4 promoter contributes to a decreased risk of lung cancer by increasing the promoter activity.
- Bacillus anthracis spores stimulate cytokine and chemokine innate immune responses in human alveolar macrophages through multiple mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways.
- Beta-arrestin 2: a receptor-regulated MAPK scaffold for the activation of JNK3.
- CDK4 regulation by TNFR1 and JNK is required for NF-kappaB-mediated epidermal growth control.
- Heat-shock transcription factor (HSF)-1 pathway required for Caenorhabditis elegans immunity.
- Induction of ERK1/2 and histone H3 phosphorylation within the outer stripe of the outer medulla of the Eker rat by 2,3,5-tris-(glutathion-S-yl)hydroquinone.
- Induction of mitogenic signalling in the 1LN prostate cell line on exposure to submicromolar concentrations of cadmium+.
- Interleukin-1beta mediates human airway epithelial cell migration via NF-kappaB.
- Regulation of the metastasis suppressor gene MKK4 in ovarian cancer.
- Signal transduction. Three paths to stress relief.
- The MEK pathway is required for stimulation of p21(WAF1/CIP1) by transforming growth factor-beta.
- Whole-genome analysis informs breast cancer response to aromatase inhibition.
Keywords of People