MAP Kinase Kinase 7
Subject Areas on Research
- A tumor-associated splice-isoform of MAP2K7 drives dedifferentiation in MBNL1-low cancers via JNK activation.
- CYLD inhibits melanoma growth and progression through suppression of the JNK/AP-1 and β1-integrin signaling pathways.
- Cardiac hypertrophy induced by mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 7, a specific activator for c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase in ventricular muscle cells.
- Distinct gene expression profiles in adult mouse heart following targeted MAP kinase activation.
- Genetic variants of JNK and p38α pathways and risk of non-small cell lung cancer in an Eastern Chinese population.
- Involvement of the MKK6-p38gamma cascade in gamma-radiation-induced cell cycle arrest.
- JNK activation decreases PP2A regulatory subunit B56alpha expression and mRNA stability and increases AUF1 expression in cardiomyocytes.
- Manipulating JNK signaling with (--)-zuonin A.
- Overexpression of Arabidopsis MAP kinase kinase 7 leads to activation of plant basal and systemic acquired resistance.
- Sustained activation of JNK/p38 MAPK pathways in response to cisplatin leads to Fas ligand induction and cell death in ovarian carcinoma cells.
- Targeted activation of c-Jun N-terminal kinase in vivo induces restrictive cardiomyopathy and conduction defects.
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1/c-Jun-NH2-kinase signaling promotes human neoplasia.