Subject Areas on Research
- CYLD inhibits melanoma growth and progression through suppression of the JNK/AP-1 and β1-integrin signaling pathways.
- Genetic variants of JNK and p38α pathways and risk of non-small cell lung cancer in an Eastern Chinese population.
- Manipulating JNK signaling with (--)-zuonin A.
- Overexpression of Arabidopsis MAP kinase kinase 7 leads to activation of plant basal and systemic acquired resistance.
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1/c-Jun-NH2-kinase signaling promotes human neoplasia.