Subject Areas on Research
- Breast cancer risk factors differ between Asian and white women with BRCA1/2 mutations.
- Comprehensive molecular portraits of human breast tumours.
- Feedback inhibition of G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2 (GRK2) activity by extracellular signal-regulated kinases.
- Polycythemia vera erythroid precursors exhibit increased proliferation and apoptosis resistance associated with abnormal RAS and PI3K pathway activation.
- Potentiation of signal transduction mitogenesis and cellular proliferation upon binding of receptor-recognized forms of alpha2-macroglobulin to 1-LN prostate cancer cells.
- T cell activation up-regulates the expression of the focal adhesion kinase Pyk2: opposing roles for the activation of protein kinase C and the increase in intracellular Ca2+.
- The MEK pathway is required for stimulation of p21(WAF1/CIP1) by transforming growth factor-beta.
- Whole-genome analysis informs breast cancer response to aromatase inhibition.