Adaptor Proteins, Signal Transducing
Subject Areas on Research
- A 137-kb deletion within the Potocki-Shaffer syndrome interval on chromosome 11p11.2 associated with developmental delay and hypotonia.
- A Role for Protease Activated Receptor Type 3 (PAR3) in Nociception Demonstrated Through Development of a Novel Peptide Agonist.
- A family of ubiquitin-like proteins binds the ATPase domain of Hsp70-like Stch.
- A loss-of-function RNA interference screen for molecular targets in cancer.
- A novel mechanism for Bcr-Abl action: Bcr-Abl-mediated induction of the eIF4F translation initiation complex and mRNA translation.
- A novel mechanism for regulating transforming growth factor beta (TGF-beta) signaling. Functional modulation of type III TGF-beta receptor expression through interaction with the PDZ domain protein, GIPC.
- A novel role for XIAP in copper homeostasis through regulation of MURR1.
- A phase II window trial of procarbazine and topotecan in children with high-grade glioma: a report from the children's oncology group.
- A physical interaction network of dengue virus and human proteins.
- A role for MAPK in feedback inhibition of Tcrb recombination.
- A tale of two TRAPs: LAT and LAB in the regulation of lymphocyte development, activation, and autoimmunity.
- A20 protects endothelial cells from TNF-, Fas-, and NK-mediated cell death by inhibiting caspase 8 activation.
- ABI2-deficient mice exhibit defective cell migration, aberrant dendritic spine morphogenesis, and deficits in learning and memory.
- ACTL6A Is Co-Amplified with p63 in Squamous Cell Carcinoma to Drive YAP Activation, Regenerative Proliferation, and Poor Prognosis.
- ADAP1 promotes latent HIV-1 reactivation by selectively tuning KRAS-ERK-AP-1 T cell signaling-transcriptional axis.
- AT1 Angiotensin receptors-vascular and renal epithelial pathways for blood pressure regulation.
- ATDC/TRIM29 phosphorylation by ATM/MAPKAP kinase 2 mediates radioresistance in pancreatic cancer cells.
- ATM functions at the peroxisome to induce pexophagy in response to ROS.
- ATR functions as a gene dosage-dependent tumor suppressor on a mismatch repair-deficient background.
- Abi-2, a novel SH3-containing protein interacts with the c-Abl tyrosine kinase and modulates c-Abl transforming activity.
- Abi1 loss drives prostate tumorigenesis through activation of EMT and non-canonical WNT signaling.
- Abl family kinases modulate T cell-mediated inflammation and chemokine-induced migration through the adaptor HEF1 and the GTPase Rap1.
- Abl interactor 1 (Abi-1) wave-binding and SNARE domains regulate its nucleocytoplasmic shuttling, lamellipodium localization, and wave-1 levels.
- Abl-interactor-1 (Abi1) has a role in cardiovascular and placental development and is a binding partner of the alpha4 integrin.
- Accumulation of duct cells with activated YAP parallels fibrosis progression in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Actin-related protein2/3 complex regulates tight junctions and terminal differentiation to promote epidermal barrier formation.
- Activated α2-macroglobulin binding to cell surface GRP78 induces T-loop phosphorylation of Akt1 by PDK1 in association with Raptor.
- Adaptor proteins in lymphocyte activation.
- Akt signalling through GSK-3beta, mTOR and Foxo1 is involved in human skeletal muscle hypertrophy and atrophy.
- Akt-dependent glucose metabolism promotes Mcl-1 synthesis to maintain cell survival and resistance to Bcl-2 inhibition.
- Alleles of the yeast Pms1 mismatch-repair gene that differentially affect recombination- and replication-related processes.
- Altered telomeres in tumors with ATRX and DAXX mutations.
- Alzheimer's Risk Factors Age, APOE Genotype, and Sex Drive Distinct Molecular Pathways.
- Amino acids mediate mTOR/raptor signaling through activation of class 3 phosphatidylinositol 3OH-kinase.
- Amplification and overexpression of PPFIA1, a putative 11q13 invasion suppressor gene, in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- An FGF autocrine loop initiated in second heart field mesoderm regulates morphogenesis at the arterial pole of the heart.
- An aberrant NOTCH2-BCR signaling axis in B cells from patients with chronic GVHD.
- An essential role for the Glut1 PDZ-binding motif in growth factor regulation of Glut1 degradation and trafficking.
- Analysis of DNA mismatch repair proteins in human medulloblastoma.
- Analysis of FasL and TRAIL induced apoptosis pathways in glioma cells.
- Analysis of the linker for activation of T cells and the linker for activation of B cells in natural killer cells reveals a novel signaling cassette, dual usage in ITAM signaling, and influence on development of the Ly49 repertoire.
- Antihelminth compound niclosamide downregulates Wnt signaling and elicits antitumor responses in tumors with activating APC mutations.
- Apolipoprotein E and Alzheimer's disease: signal transduction mechanisms.
- Apoptosis and NF-kappa B: the FADD connection.
- Arrestins and protein ubiquitination.
- Arsenic trioxide synergizes with everolimus (Rad001) to induce cytotoxicity of ovarian cancer cells through increased autophagy and apoptosis.
- Assembly of an A kinase-anchoring protein-beta(2)-adrenergic receptor complex facilitates receptor phosphorylation and signaling.
- Association mapping of the high-grade myopia MYP3 locus reveals novel candidates UHRF1BP1L, PTPRR, and PPFIA2.
- Association of CHFR promoter methylation with disease recurrence in locally advanced colon cancer.
- Association of Genetic Variants With Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma Among Individuals With African Ancestry.
- Association of Grb2, Gads, and phospholipase C-gamma 1 with phosphorylated LAT tyrosine residues. Effect of LAT tyrosine mutations on T cell angigen receptor-mediated signaling.
- Association of Variants in BAG3 With Cardiomyopathy Outcomes in African American Individuals.
- Association of family history with cancer recurrence and survival among patients with stage III colon cancer.
- Association of the adaptor molecule LAT with CD4 and CD8 coreceptors identifies a new coreceptor function in T cell receptor signal transduction.
- Autoantibodies to Dense Fine Speckles in Pediatric Diseases and Controls.
- Autophagy in age-related macular degeneration.
- Aven-dependent activation of ATM following DNA damage.
- BAG3 (Bcl-2-Associated Athanogene-3) Coding Variant in Mice Determines Susceptibility to Ischemic Limb Muscle Myopathy by Directing Autophagy.
- BCR-ABL-induced oncogenesis is mediated by direct interaction with the SH2 domain of the GRB-2 adaptor protein.
- BIN1 is reduced and Cav1.2 trafficking is impaired in human failing cardiomyocytes.
- BMP-2 and TGFβ2 shared pathways regulate endocardial cell transformation.
- Basal LAT-diacylglycerol-RasGRP1 signals in T cells maintain TCRα gene expression.
- Bcl10 is not a target for frequent mutation in human carcinomas.
- Bcr-Abl kinase modulates the translation regulators ribosomal protein S6 and 4E-BP1 in chronic myelogenous leukemia cells via the mammalian target of rapamycin.
- Biallelic inactivation of hMLH1 by epigenetic gene silencing, a novel mechanism causing human MSI cancers.
- Biochemical correlates of temozolomide sensitivity in pediatric solid tumor xenograft models.
- Bioluminescence resonance energy transfer identify scaffold protein CNK1 interactions in intact cells.
- Blocking Dishevelled signaling in the noncanonical Wnt pathway in sea urchins disrupts endoderm formation and spiculogenesis, but not secondary mesoderm formation.
- CCR2 deficiency, dysregulation of Notch signaling, and spontaneous pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- CD22 forms a quaternary complex with SHIP, Grb2, and Shc. A pathway for regulation of B lymphocyte antigen receptor-induced calcium flux.
- CD28 ligation induces rapid tyrosine phosphorylation of the linker molecule LAT in the absence of Syk and ZAP-70 tyrosine phosphorylation.
- CHML promotes liver cancer metastasis by facilitating Rab14 recycle.
- COMMD proteins, a novel family of structural and functional homologs of MURR1.
- CX3CR1-dependent renal macrophage survival promotes Candida control and host survival.
- CXCR3-mediated T-cell chemotaxis involves ZAP-70 and is regulated by signalling through the T-cell receptor.
- Calbindin D28K interacts with Ran-binding protein M: identification of interacting domains by NMR spectroscopy.
- Calcium-sensing receptor activation of rho involves filamin and rho-guanine nucleotide exchange factor.
- Calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IV regulates nuclear export of Cabin1 during T-cell activation.
- Calponin-3 deficiency augments contractile activity, plasticity, fibrogenic response and Yap/Taz transcriptional activation in lens epithelial cells and explants.
- Cardiac BIN1 folds T-tubule membrane, controlling ion flux and limiting arrhythmia.
- Cardiomyocyte-Specific Human Bcl2-Associated Anthanogene 3 P209L Expression Induces Mitochondrial Fragmentation, Bcl2-Associated Anthanogene 3 Haploinsufficiency, and Activates p38 Signaling.
- Cell surface polarization during yeast mating.
- Chapter Nine - Cellular Roles of Beta-Arrestins as Substrates and Adaptors of Ubiquitination and Deubiquitination.
- Characterization of COMMD protein-protein interactions in NF-kappaB signalling.
- Characterization of GAB1 expression over the menstrual cycle in women with and without polycystic ovarian syndrome provides a new insight into its pathophysiology.
- Characterization of a new family of protein kinases from Arabidopsis containing phosphoinositide 3/4-kinase and ubiquitin-like domains.
- Charting the landscape of tandem BRCT domain-mediated protein interactions.
- Chemically modified peptides targeting the PDZ domain of GIPC as a therapeutic approach for cancer.
- Chlamydia repurposes the actin-binding protein EPS8 to disassemble epithelial tight junctions and promote infection.
- Chromosomal localization of the mouse Src-like adapter protein (Slap) gene and its putative human homolog SLA.
- Cisplatin and adriamycin resistance are associated with MutLalpha and mismatch repair deficiency in an ovarian tumor cell line.
- Clinical and mutational spectrum of neurofibromatosis type 1-like syndrome.
- Cloning and characterization of ATRAP, a novel protein that interacts with the angiotensin II type 1 receptor.
- Cnksr2 Loss in Mice Leads to Increased Neural Activity and Behavioral Phenotypes of Epilepsy-Aphasia Syndrome.
- Combined aerobic exercise and enzyme replacement therapy rejuvenates the mitochondrial-lysosomal axis and alleviates autophagic blockage in Pompe disease.
- Common variants at 19p13 are associated with susceptibility to ovarian cancer.
- Common variants at MS4A4/MS4A6E, CD2AP, CD33 and EPHA1 are associated with late-onset Alzheimer's disease.
- Comparative transcriptome analysis reveals novel roles of the Ras and cyclic AMP signaling pathways in environmental stress response and antifungal drug sensitivity in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Compartmentalization of cAMP-dependent signaling by phosphodiesterase-4D is involved in the regulation of vasopressin-mediated water reabsorption in renal principal cells.
- Compartmentalized NRG signaling and PDZ domain-containing proteins in synapse structure and function.
- Competitive control of independent programs of tumor necrosis factor receptor-induced cell death by TRADD and RIP1.
- Compound haploinsufficiency of Dok2 and Dusp4 promotes lung tumorigenesis.
- Conservation of dishevelled structure and function between flies and mice: isolation and characterization of Dvl2.
- Control of antiviral innate immune response by protein geranylgeranylation.
- Control of electrolyte balance through ubiquitination.
- Control of innate immune signaling and membrane targeting by the Hepatitis C virus NS3/4A protease are governed by the NS3 helix α0.
- Convergent evolution of escape from hepaciviral antagonism in primates.
- Cross Cancer Genomic Investigation of Inflammation Pathway for Five Common Cancers: Lung, Ovary, Prostate, Breast, and Colorectal Cancer.
- Cutting Edge: Localization of linker for activation of T cells to lipid rafts is not essential in T cell activation and development.
- Cutting Edge: c-Maf Is Required for Regulatory T Cells To Adopt RORγt+ and Follicular Phenotypes.
- Cutting edge: ABIN-1 protects against psoriasis by restricting MyD88 signals in dendritic cells.
- Cutting edge: a role for the adaptor protein LAT in human NK cell-mediated cytotoxicity.
- Cytosolic TMEM88 promotes invasion and metastasis in lung cancer cells by binding DVLS.
- DAXX/ATRX, MEN1, and mTOR pathway genes are frequently altered in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- DNA chain length dependence of formation and dynamics of hMutSalpha.hMutLalpha.heteroduplex complexes.
- DOK2 inhibits EGFR-mutated lung adenocarcinoma.
- Defects in RGS9 or its anchor protein R9AP in patients with slow photoreceptor deactivation.
- Developmental regulation of p66Shc is altered by bronchopulmonary dysplasia in baboons and humans.
- Differential Requirements of TCR Signaling in Homeostatic Maintenance and Function of Dendritic Epidermal T Cells.
- Differential expression of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) and IGF-I pathway activation in human uterine leiomyomas.
- Differential role for TLR3 in respiratory syncytial virus-induced chemokine expression.
- Dimer-specific immunoprecipitation of active caspase-2 identifies TRAF proteins as novel activators.
- Direct visualization of asymmetric adenine-nucleotide-induced conformational changes in MutL alpha.
- Dishevelled 2 recruits beta-arrestin 2 to mediate Wnt5A-stimulated endocytosis of Frizzled 4.
- Dishevelled-3 activates p65 to upregulate p120-catenin transcription via a p38-dependent pathway in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Disruption of ErbB receptor signaling in adult non-myelinating Schwann cells causes progressive sensory loss.
- Disruption of the Ang II type 1 receptor promotes longevity in mice.
- Disruption of the gene encoding the mitogen-regulated translational modulator PHAS-I in mice.
- Dominant-negative mutants of Grb2 induced reversal of the transformed phenotypes caused by the point mutation-activated rat HER-2/Neu.
- Dorsalizing and neuralizing properties of Xdsh, a maternally expressed Xenopus homolog of dishevelled.
- Dorsalizing and neuralizing properties of Xdsh, a maternally expressed Xenopus homolog of dishevelled.
- Double Negativity for Expression of YAP1 and CDX2 Defines an Aggressive Type of Colitis-associated Cancer.
- Downregulation of the proapoptotic protein MOAP-1 by the UBR5 ubiquitin ligase and its role in ovarian cancer resistance to cisplatin.
- Dynamic actin polymerization drives T cell receptor-induced spreading: a role for the signal transduction adaptor LAT.
- Dysregulated activation of fetal liver programme in acute liver failure.
- E1-like activating enzyme Atg7 is preferentially sequestered into p62 aggregates via its interaction with LC3-I.
- Ecsit is required for Bmp signaling and mesoderm formation during mouse embryogenesis.
- Effect of surface topography on in vitro osteoblast function and mechanical performance of 3D printed titanium.
- Eight common genetic variants associated with serum DHEAS levels suggest a key role in ageing mechanisms.
- Endocardial cell epithelial-mesenchymal transformation requires Type III TGFβ receptor interaction with GIPC.
- Endogenous Retrovirus Activation as a Key Mechanism of Anti-Tumor Immune Response in Radiotherapy.
- Endoglin promotes transforming growth factor beta-mediated Smad 1/5/8 signaling and inhibits endothelial cell migration through its association with GIPC.
- Endoglin regulates PI3-kinase/Akt trafficking and signaling to alter endothelial capillary stability during angiogenesis.
- Eps15 is constitutively oligomerized due to homophilic interaction of its coiled-coil region.
- Erbin is a protein concentrated at postsynaptic membranes that interacts with PSD-95.
- Erbin suppresses the MAP kinase pathway.
- Essential role of LAT in T cell development.
- Evaluation of microsatellite instability, hMLH1 expression and hMLH1 promoter hypermethylation in defining the MSI phenotype of colorectal cancer.
- Evidence for a pro-proliferative feedback loop in prostate cancer: the role of Epac1 and COX-2-dependent pathways.
- Evolution and development of the mammalian dentition: insights from the marsupial Monodelphis domestica.
- Exome sequencing in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis identifies risk genes and pathways.
- Expanding functions of GIT Arf GTPase-activating proteins, PIX Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factors and GIT-PIX complexes.
- Expression of five selected human mismatch repair genes simultaneously detected in normal and cancer cell lines by a nonradioactive multiplex reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction.
- Fill a Gab(1) in cardiac hypertrophy signaling: search a missing link between gp130 and ERK5 in hypertrophic remodeling in heart.
- Fine mapping of genetic variants in BIN1, CLU, CR1 and PICALM for association with cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease.
- Fine time course expression analysis identifies cascades of activation and repression and maps a putative regulator of mammalian sex determination.
- Fluorescence resonance energy transfer analysis of cell surface receptor interactions and signaling using spectral variants of the green fluorescent protein.
- Focal adhesion kinase is a component of antiviral RIG-I-like receptor signaling.
- Formins regulate the actin-related protein 2/3 complex-independent polarization of the centrosome to the immunological synapse.
- Frequency of mutations in mismatch repair genes in a population-based study of women with ovarian cancer.
- Functional analysis of LAT in TCR-mediated signaling pathways using a LAT-deficient Jurkat cell line.
- G protein beta gamma subunits stimulate phosphorylation of Shc adapter protein.
- G protein-coupled receptors mediate two functionally distinct pathways of tyrosine phosphorylation in rat 1a fibroblasts. Shc phosphorylation and receptor endocytosis correlate with activation of Erk kinases.
- GAIP interacting protein C-terminus regulates autophagy and exosome biogenesis of pancreatic cancer through metabolic pathways.
- GIPC interacts with the beta1-adrenergic receptor and regulates beta1-adrenergic receptor-mediated ERK activation.
- GTPase activating specificity of RGS12 and binding specificity of an alternatively spliced PDZ (PSD-95/Dlg/ZO-1) domain.
- Generation of high curvature membranes mediated by direct endophilin bilayer interactions.
- Genetic Influences on Plasma Homocysteine Levels in African Americans and Yoruba Nigerians.
- Genetic analysis of a family with hereditary glomuvenous malformations.
- Genetic analysis of sinonasal adenocarcinoma phenotypes: distinct alterations of histogenetic significance.
- Genetic association for renal traits among participants of African ancestry reveals new loci for renal function.
- Genetic polymorphisms of selected DNA repair genes, estrogen and progesterone receptor status, and breast cancer risk.
- Genetic regulation of pristane-induced oil granuloma responses.
- Genetic variants in Hippo pathway genes YAP1, TEAD1 and TEAD4 are associated with melanoma-specific survival.
- Genetic variants of SDCCAG8 and MAGI2 in mitosis-related pathway genes are independent predictors of cutaneous melanoma-specific survival.
- Genetic variations of mTORC1 genes and risk of gastric cancer in an Eastern Chinese population.
- Genome-Wide Association Meta-Analysis Reveals Novel Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Susceptibility Loci.
- Genome-Wide Association Study Meta-Analysis of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) in Two Population-Based Cohorts.
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies variants associated with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease that have distinct effects on metabolic traits.
- Genome-wide association meta-analysis identifies novel variants associated with fasting plasma glucose in East Asians.
- Genome-wide association study for circulating levels of PAI-1 provides novel insights into its regulation.
- Genome-wide association study of sepsis in extremely premature infants.
- Germline polymorphisms in an enhancer of PSIP1 are associated with progression-free survival in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Germline rearrangements in families with strong family history of glioma and malignant melanoma, colon, and breast cancer.
- Grb7 binds to Hax-1 and undergoes an intramolecular domain association that offers a model for Grb7 regulation.
- Growth factor receptor-bound protein 14 undergoes light-dependent intracellular translocation in rod photoreceptors: functional role in retinal insulin receptor activation.
- Haplo-insufficiency of Bcl2-associated athanogene 3 in mice results in progressive left ventricular dysfunction, β-adrenergic insensitivity, and increased apoptosis.
- Heat shock protein 70-binding protein 1 is highly expressed in high-grade gliomas, interacts with multiple heat shock protein 70 family members, and specifically binds brain tumor cell surfaces.
- Hedgehog regulates yes-associated protein 1 in regenerating mouse liver.
- Hedgehog-YAP Signaling Pathway Regulates Glutaminolysis to Control Activation of Hepatic Stellate Cells.
- Hepatitis C Virus Infection Is Inhibited by a Noncanonical Antiviral Signaling Pathway Targeted by NS3-NS4A.
- High rate of CAD gene amplification in human cells deficient in MLH1 or MSH6.
- Human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 tax attenuates the ATM-mediated cellular DNA damage response.
- Human homologue of Drosophila CNK interacts with Ras effector proteins Raf and Rlf.
- Hyperactivated JNK is a therapeutic target in pVHL-deficient renal cell carcinoma.
- IC261 induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis of human cancer cells via CK1δ/ɛ and Wnt/β-catenin independent inhibition of mitotic spindle formation.
- IRF3 inhibits IFN-γ-mediated restriction of intracellular pathogens in macrophages independently of IFNAR.
- Identification of MAVS splicing variants that interfere with RIGI/MAVS pathway signaling.
- Identification of a new transmembrane adaptor protein that constitutively binds Grb2 in B cells.
- Identification of calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) as transducer of angiotensin II-mediated nuclear factor of activated T cells (NFAT) activation.
- Identification of cis-suppression of human disease mutations by comparative genomics.
- Identification of novel mediators of NF-kappaB through genome-wide survey of monocyte adherence-induced genes.
- Identification of the endophilins (SH3p4/p8/p13) as novel binding partners for the beta1-adrenergic receptor.
- Importance of the Conserved Carboxyl-Terminal CNOT1 Binding Domain to Tristetraprolin Activity In Vivo.
- In vivo dynamics of clathrin and its adaptor-dependent recruitment to the actin-based endocytic machinery in yeast.
- Independent and cooperative roles of adaptor molecules in proximal signaling during FcepsilonRI-mediated mast cell activation.
- Inherited human Caspase 10 mutations underlie defective lymphocyte and dendritic cell apoptosis in autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome type II.
- Inhibition of endoglin-GIPC interaction inhibits pancreatic cancer cell growth.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of SGI-1776, a PIM1 kinase inhibitor, by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Integrated cistromic and expression analysis of amplified NKX2-1 in lung adenocarcinoma identifies LMO3 as a functional transcriptional target.
- Integrated genomic analyses identify ERRFI1 and TACC3 as glioblastoma-targeted genes.
- Integrated pathway and epistasis analysis reveals interactive effect of genetic variants at TERF1 and AFAP1L2 loci on melanoma risk.
- Interaction of EGF receptor and grb2 in living cells visualized by fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) microscopy.
- Interaction of the regulatory subunit (RII) of cAMP-dependent protein kinase with RII-anchoring proteins occurs through an amphipathic helix binding motif.
- Interactions of human mismatch repair proteins MutSalpha and MutLalpha with proteins of the ATR-Chk1 pathway.
- Intercellular growth factor signaling and the development of mouse tracheal submucosal glands.
- Interleukin-6 and type I interferon-regulated genes and chemokines mark disease activity in dermatomyositis.
- Involvement of linker for activation of T cells in the costimulatory signaling pathways.
- Isolation and characterization of a mouse homolog of the Drosophila segment polarity gene dishevelled.
- Isolation and characterization of effector-loop mutants of CDC42 in yeast.
- Isolation and characterization of point mutations in mismatch repair genes that destabilize microsatellites in yeast.
- Jaffe-Campanacci syndrome, revisited: detailed clinical and molecular analyses determine whether patients have neurofibromatosis type 1, coincidental manifestations, or a distinct disorder.
- KRIT1 association with the integrin-binding protein ICAP-1: a new direction in the elucidation of cerebral cavernous malformations (CCM1) pathogenesis.
- Kinetic mechanism of RGS9-1 potentiation by R9AP.
- Knock-in mutation of the distal four tyrosines of linker for activation of T cells blocks murine T cell development.
- LAB: a new membrane-associated adaptor molecule in B cell activation.
- LAT is essential for Fc(epsilon)RI-mediated mast cell activation.
- LAT is required for TCR-mediated activation of PLCgamma1 and the Ras pathway.
- LAT is required for tyrosine phosphorylation of phospholipase cgamma2 and platelet activation by the collagen receptor GPVI.
- LAT palmitoylation: its essential role in membrane microdomain targeting and tyrosine phosphorylation during T cell activation.
- LAT-mediated signaling in CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cell development.
- LAT: the ZAP-70 tyrosine kinase substrate that links T cell receptor to cellular activation.
- LDL receptor-related protein 5 (LRP5) affects bone accrual and eye development.
- Lack of association between UBQLN1 and Alzheimer disease.
- Lactate Is a Natural Suppressor of RLR Signaling by Targeting MAVS.
- Ligand-dependent recruitment of the ErbB4 signaling complex into neuronal lipid rafts.
- Ligation of cell surface-associated glucose-regulated protein 78 by receptor-recognized forms of alpha 2-macroglobulin: activation of p21-activated protein kinase-2-dependent signaling in murine peritoneal macrophages.
- Linker for activation of B cells: a functional equivalent of a mutant linker for activation of T cells deficient in phospholipase C-gamma1 binding.
- Linker for activation of T cells (LAT), a novel immunohistochemical marker for T cells, NK cells, mast cells, and megakaryocytes: evaluation in normal and pathological conditions.
- Linking angiotensin II to nuclear factor-κ light chain enhancer of activated B cells-induced cardiovascular damage: bad CARMAs.
- Liver regeneration requires Yap1-TGFβ-dependent epithelial-mesenchymal transition in hepatocytes.
- Localization and phosphorylation of Abl-interactor proteins, Abi-1 and Abi-2, in the developing nervous system.
- Loss-of-Function RNAi Screen to Identify Necrosis-Signaling Molecules.
- Lysophosphatidic Acid Induces ECM Production via Activation of the Mechanosensitive YAP/TAZ Transcriptional Pathway in Trabecular Meshwork Cells.
- Lysosome-Rich Enterocytes Mediate Protein Absorption in the Vertebrate Gut.
- MAVS Coordination of Antiviral Innate Immunity.
- MLH1 expression sensitises ovarian cancer cells to cell death mediated by XIAP inhibition.
- MNK Controls mTORC1:Substrate Association through Regulation of TELO2 Binding with mTORC1.
- MOV10 Provides Antiviral Activity against RNA Viruses by Enhancing RIG-I-MAVS-Independent IFN Induction.
- MTOR-independent induction of autophagy in trabecular meshwork cells subjected to biaxial stretch.
- Mechanisms of MAVS regulation at the mitochondrial membrane.
- Mechanisms of NOD-like receptor-associated inflammasome activation.
- Meta-analysis of GWAS of over 16,000 individuals with autism spectrum disorder highlights a novel locus at 10q24.32 and a significant overlap with schizophrenia.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies discovers multiple loci for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Metabolic liver disease - what's in a name?
- Metabolomic and genetic associations with insulin resistance in pregnancy.
- Methods to Visualize MAVS Subcellular Localization.
- Mig-6 modulates uterine steroid hormone responsiveness and exhibits altered expression in endometrial disease.
- Minimal requirement of tyrosine residues of linker for activation of T cells in TCR signaling and thymocyte development.
- Mismatch repair deficiency: a temozolomide resistance factor in medulloblastoma cell lines that is uncommon in primary medulloblastoma tumours.
- Missense Variants in the Histone Acetyltransferase Complex Component Gene TRRAP Cause Autism and Syndromic Intellectual Disability.
- Mitochondrial biogenesis restores oxidative metabolism during Staphylococcus aureus sepsis.
- Mitochondrial dysfunction in human immunodeficiency virus-1 transgenic mouse cardiac myocytes.
- Mitochondrial-associated endoplasmic reticulum membranes (MAM) form innate immune synapses and are targeted by hepatitis C virus.
- Molecular editing of cellular responses by the high-affinity receptor for IgE.
- Molecular profile and copy number analysis of sporadic colorectal cancer in Taiwan.
- Molecular-assisted immunohistochemical optimization.
- Mouse TCRalphabeta+CD8alphaalpha intraepithelial lymphocytes express genes that down-regulate their antigen reactivity and suppress immune responses.
- Muir-Torre syndrome.
- Multiple endocytic pathways of G protein-coupled receptors delineated by GIT1 sensitivity.
- Murine natural killer immunoreceptors use distinct proximal signaling complexes to direct cell function.
- Mutant forms of growth factor-binding protein-2 reverse BCR-ABL-induced transformation.
- Mutations affecting the cytoplasmic functions of the co-chaperone DNAJB6 cause limb-girdle muscular dystrophy.
- Mutations in INVS encoding inversin cause nephronophthisis type 2, linking renal cystic disease to the function of primary cilia and left-right axis determination.
- Mutations in NCAPG2 Cause a Severe Neurodevelopmental Syndrome that Expands the Phenotypic Spectrum of Condensinopathies.
- Mutations in kelch-like 3 and cullin 3 cause hypertension and electrolyte abnormalities.
- Mutations in the gene that encodes the F-actin binding protein anillin cause FSGS.
- NCKAP1 Disruptive Variants Lead to a Neurodevelopmental Disorder with Core Features of Autism.
- NCKAP1 improves patient outcome and inhibits cell growth by enhancing Rb1/p53 activation in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- NEDD9 Is a Novel and Modifiable Mediator of Platelet-Endothelial Adhesion in the Pulmonary Circulation.
- NLRP1 - One NLR to guard them all.
- Negative regulation of T cell activation and autoimmunity by the transmembrane adaptor protein LAB.
- Negative regulation of TCR signaling by linker for activation of X cells via phosphotyrosine-dependent and -independent mechanisms.
- Noninvasive imaging and quantification of epidermal growth factor receptor kinase activation in vivo.
- Notch signaling mediated by Delta-like ligands 1 and 4 controls the pathogenesis of chronic GVHD in mice.
- Novel Genetic Triggers and Genotype-Phenotype Correlations in Patients With Left Ventricular Noncompaction.
- Novel PMS1 alleles preferentially affect the repair of primer strand loops during DNA replication.
- Novel compound heterozygous variants in CECR1 gene associated with childhood onset polyarteritis nodosa and deficiency of ADA2.
- Nuclear factor erythroid-derived factor 2-related factor 2 regulates transcription of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β during adipogenesis.
- Oncogenic Abl and Src tyrosine kinases elicit the ubiquitin-dependent degradation of target proteins through a Ras-independent pathway.
- Oncogenic KRAS is dependent upon an EFR3A-PI4KA signaling axis for potent tumorigenic activity.
- Oncogenic transformation by inhibitor-sensitive and -resistant EGFR mutants.
- Osteopontin and protein kinase C regulate PDLIM2 activation and STAT1 ubiquitination in LPS-treated murine macrophages.
- Osteopontin regulates ubiquitin-dependent degradation of Stat1 in murine mammary epithelial tumor cells.
- Overexpressed BAG3 is a potential therapeutic target in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Overexpression of CRKL correlates with poor prognosis and cell proliferation in non-small cell lung cancer.
- PHAS proteins as mediators of the actions of insulin, growth factors and cAMP on protein synthesis and cell proliferation.
- PHAS-I as a link between mitogen-activated protein kinase and translation initiation.
- PPAR agonists attenuate lenalidomide's anti-myeloma activity in vitro and in vivo.
- PTH transiently increases the percent mobile fraction of Npt2a in OK cells as determined by FRAP.
- Palmitoylation-dependent plasma membrane transport but lipid raft-independent signaling by linker for activation of T cells.
- Pan-PIM kinase inhibitors enhance Lenalidomide's anti-myeloma activity via cereblon-IKZF1/3 cascade.
- Participation of ATM in insulin signalling through phosphorylation of eIF-4E-binding protein 1.
- Pathogenic WDFY3 variants cause neurodevelopmental disorders and opposing effects on brain size.
- Phase I Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Efficacy of Dilpacimab in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
- Phosphatase WIP1 regulates adult neurogenesis and WNT signaling during aging.
- Phosphorylation of 4E-BP1 in the mammalian brain is not altered by LRRK2 expression or pathogenic mutations.
- Phosphorylation of Nox1 regulates association with NoxA1 activation domain.
- Phosphorylation of c-Abl by protein kinase Pak2 regulates differential binding of ABI2 and CRK.
- Physical and genetic mapping of the CMT4A locus and exclusion of PMP-2 as the defect in CMT4A.
- Polymorphisms in hMLH1 and risk of early-onset lung cancer in a southeast Chinese population.
- Positive and negative regulation of FcepsilonRI-mediated signaling by the adaptor protein LAB/NTAL.
- Postsynaptic requirement for Abl kinases in assembly of the neuromuscular junction.
- Potentiation of CD3-induced expression of the linker for activation of T cells (LAT) by the calcineurin inhibitors cyclosporin A and FK506.
- Precision Medicine for Heart Failure: Lessons From Oncology.
- Predisposing germline mutations in high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia in children.
- Probing the role of PPARγ in the regulation of late-onset Alzheimer's disease-associated genes.
- Protein Arginine Methyltransferase 5 Promotes pICln-Dependent Androgen Receptor Transcription in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Protein kinase activity of Tel1p and Mec1p, two Saccharomyces cerevisiae proteins related to the human ATM protein kinase.
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B antagonizes signalling by oncoprotein tyrosine kinase p210 bcr-abl in vivo.
- Proteomic analysis of desmosomes reveals novel components required for epidermal integrity.
- Quantitative high-throughput screening identifies cytoprotective molecules that enhance SUMO conjugation via the inhibition of SUMO-specific protease (SENP)2.
- Quantitative, noninvasive imaging of radiation-induced DNA double-strand breaks in vivo.
- RAB11FIP5 Expression and Altered Natural Killer Cell Function Are Associated with Induction of HIV Broadly Neutralizing Antibody Responses.
- RAB11FIP5-Deficient Mice Exhibit Cytokine-Related Transcriptomic Signatures.
- RAP2 mediates mechanoresponses of the Hippo pathway.
- RGS-GAIP-interacting protein controls breast cancer progression.
- RIPK3 upregulation confers robust proliferation and collateral cystine-dependence on breast cancer recurrence.
- RNA-Seq and ChIP-Seq reveal SQSTM1/p62 as a key mediator of JunB suppression of NF-κB-dependent inflammation.
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Effect of Vitamin D3 on the Interferon Signature in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Rapamycin antagonizes cyclosporin A- and tacrolimus (FK506)-mediated augmentation of linker for activation of T cell expression in T cells.
- Rapid Akt activation by nicotine and a tobacco carcinogen modulates the phenotype of normal human airway epithelial cells.
- Rare coding variants in PLCG2, ABI3, and TREM2 implicate microglial-mediated innate immunity in Alzheimer's disease.
- Ras-dependent activation of fibroblast mitogen-activated protein kinase by 5-HT1A receptor via a G protein beta gamma-subunit-initiated pathway.
- Receptor-recognized α₂-macroglobulin binds to cell surface-associated GRP78 and activates mTORC1 and mTORC2 signaling in prostate cancer cells.
- Receptor-tyrosine-kinase- and G beta gamma-mediated MAP kinase activation by a common signalling pathway.
- Reciprocal stabilization of ABL and TAZ regulates osteoblastogenesis through transcription factor RUNX2.
- Recognition and repair of compound DNA lesions (base damage and mismatch) by human mismatch repair and excision repair systems.
- Reduced expression of hMLH1 and hGTBP/hMSH6: a risk factor for head and neck cancer.
- Reduced expression of hMSH2 and hMLH1 and risk of prostate cancer: a case-control study.
- Reduced expression of mismatch repair genes in colorectal cancer patients in Egypt.
- Reduced expression of mismatch repair genes measured by multiplex reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction in human gliomas.
- Refinement of the PARK3 locus on chromosome 2p13 and the analysis of 14 candidate genes.
- Regenerative Reprogramming of the Intestinal Stem Cell State via Hippo Signaling Suppresses Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- Regulation of B-cell development by BCAP and CD19 through their binding to phosphoinositide 3-kinase.
- Regulation of cell-cell adhesion by Abi/Diaphanous complexes.
- Regulation of hematopoietic cell development and activation by adapter proteins.
- Regulation of lymphocyte development and activation by the LAT family of adapter proteins.
- Regulation of male germ cell cycle arrest and differentiation by DND1 is modulated by genetic background.
- Regulation of membrane targeting of the G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2 by protein kinase A and its anchoring protein AKAP79.
- Regulation of mitochondrial antiviral signaling (MAVS) expression and signaling by the mitochondria-associated endoplasmic reticulum membrane (MAM) protein Gp78.
- Regulation of the ATM-activator protein Aven by CRM1-dependent nuclear export.
- Removal of frameshift intermediates by mismatch repair proteins in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Requirement for Abl kinases in T cell receptor signaling.
- Requirement of the Src homology 2 domain protein Shb for T cell receptor-dependent activation of the interleukin-2 gene nuclear factor for activation of T cells element in Jurkat T cells.
- Restoration of mismatch repair to nuclear extracts of H6 colorectal tumor cells by a heterodimer of human MutL homologs.
- Retinoic acid regulates sex-specific timing of meiotic initiation in mice.
- Role for the Abi/wave protein complex in T cell receptor-mediated proliferation and cytoskeletal remodeling.
- Role of Cdc42p in pheromone-stimulated signal transduction in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Role of LAT in the granule-mediated cytotoxicity of CD8 T cells.
- Role of Toll-like receptor-driven innate immunity in thoracic organ transplantation.
- Role of YAP1 as a Marker of Sensitivity to Dual AKT and P70S6K Inhibition in Ovarian and Uterine Malignancies.
- Role of c-Src tyrosine kinase in G protein-coupled receptor- and Gbetagamma subunit-mediated activation of mitogen-activated protein kinases.
- Role of mismatch repair in the fidelity of RAD51- and RAD59-dependent recombination in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Role of the YAP Oncoprotein in Priming Ras-Driven Rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Roles of Alternative RNA Splicing of the Bif-1 Gene by SRRM4 During the Development of Treatment-induced Neuroendocrine Prostate Cancer.
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae MutLalpha is a mismatch repair endonuclease.
- Scaffold-mediated symmetry breaking by Cdc42p.
- Screen and identification of proteins interacting with ADAM19 cytoplasmic tail.
- Selective activation of mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase kinase 3 and p38alpha MAP kinase is essential for cyclic AMP-dependent UCP1 expression in adipocytes.
- Selective autophagy of the adaptor protein Bcl10 modulates T cell receptor activation of NF-κB.
- Sequence variants affecting eosinophil numbers associate with asthma and myocardial infarction.
- Severe muscle wasting and denervation in mice lacking the RNA-binding protein ZFP106.
- Signaling by wingless in Drosophila.
- Signaling via LAT (linker for T-cell activation) and Syk/ZAP70 is required for ERK activation and NFAT transcriptional activation following CD2 stimulation.
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in CBLB, a Regulator of T-Cell Response, Predict Radiation Pneumonitis and Outcomes After Definitive Radiotherapy for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Single-Cell RNA Sequencing Identifies Yes-Associated Protein 1-Dependent Hepatic Mesothelial Progenitors in Fibrolamellar Carcinoma.
- Singularity in polarization: rewiring yeast cells to make two buds.
- Site-specific casein kinase 1epsilon-dependent phosphorylation of Dishevelled modulates beta-catenin signaling.
- Slow phosphorylation of a tyrosine residue in LAT optimizes T cell ligand discrimination.
- Somatic mutation of hPMS2 as a possible cause of sporadic human colon cancer with microsatellite instability.
- Specific regulation of noncanonical p38alpha activation by Hsp90-Cdc37 chaperone complex in cardiomyocyte.
- Spontaneous Differentiation of T Follicular Helper Cells in LATY136F Mutant Mice.
- Stac3 is a component of the excitation-contraction coupling machinery and mutated in Native American myopathy.
- Structural and signaling requirements for BCR-ABL-mediated transformation and inhibition of apoptosis.
- Studies on the adapter molecule LAT.
- Systematic analysis of F-box proteins reveals a new branch of the yeast mating pathway.
- T cell receptor-dependent activation of mTOR signaling in T cells is mediated by Carma1 and MALT1, but not Bcl10.
- TLR agonists regulate PDGF-B production and cell proliferation through TGF-beta/type I IFN crosstalk.
- TOR controls transcriptional and translational programs via Sap-Sit4 protein phosphatase signaling effectors.
- Targeted inactivation of synaptic HRG4 (UNC119) causes dysfunction in the distal photoreceptor and slow retinal degeneration, revealing a new function.
- Targeting GIPC/synectin in pancreatic cancer inhibits tumor growth.
- Targeting Protein Arginine Methyltransferase 5 Suppresses Radiation-induced Neuroendocrine Differentiation and Sensitizes Prostate Cancer Cells to Radiation.
- Targeting YAP-mediated HSC death susceptibility and senescence for treatment of liver fibrosis.
- Targeting cell surface GRP78 enhances pancreatic cancer radiosensitivity through YAP/TAZ protein signaling.
- Targeting methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase in the treatment of neuroblastoma.
- Targeting the Wnt-Regulatory Protein CTNNBIP1 by microRNA-214 Enhances the Stemness and Self-Renewal of Cancer Stem-Like Cells in Lung Adenocarcinomas.
- The Abl interactor proteins localize to sites of actin polymerization at the tips of lamellipodia and filopodia.
- The BIN1 rs744373 SNP is associated with increased tau-PET levels and impaired memory.
- The C-terminal domain of viral IAP associated factor (cVIAF) is a structural homologue of phosducin: resonance assignments and secondary structure of the C-terminal domain of VIAF.
- The Drosophila segment polarity gene dishevelled encodes a novel protein required for response to the wingless signal.
- The GIT family of ADP-ribosylation factor GTPase-activating proteins. Functional diversity of GIT2 through alternative splicing.
- The Importance of IL-6 in the Development of LAT-Mediated Autoimmunity.
- The TOR signal transduction cascade controls cellular differentiation in response to nutrients.
- The Trim39 ubiquitin ligase inhibits APC/CCdh1-mediated degradation of the Bax activator MOAP-1.
- The aged niche disrupts muscle stem cell quiescence.
- The amphiphysin-like protein 1 (ALP1) interacts functionally with the cABL tyrosine kinase and may play a role in cytoskeletal regulation.
- The angiotensin II type I receptor-associated protein, ATRAP, is a transmembrane protein and a modulator of angiotensin II signaling.
- The beta sliding clamp binds to multiple sites within MutL and MutS.
- The coxsackievirus B 3C protease cleaves MAVS and TRIF to attenuate host type I interferon and apoptotic signaling.
- The dishevelled protein is modified by wingless signaling in Drosophila.
- The epidermal growth factor receptor critically regulates endometrial function during early pregnancy.
- The essential role of LAT in thymocyte development during transition from the double-positive to single-positive stage.
- The extracellular matrix protein agrin promotes heart regeneration in mice.
- The gene product Murr1 restricts HIV-1 replication in resting CD4+ lymphocytes.
- The glucocorticoid receptor interacting protein 1 (GRIP1) localizes in discrete nuclear foci that associate with ND10 bodies and are enriched in components of the 26S proteasome.
- The importance of LAT in the activation, homeostasis, and regulatory function of T cells.
- The importance of Src homology 2 domain-containing leukocyte phosphoprotein of 76 kilodaltons sterile-alpha motif domain in thymic selection and T-cell activation.
- The importance of the Erk pathway in the development of linker for activation of T cells-mediated autoimmunity.
- The importance of three membrane-distal tyrosines in the adaptor protein NTAL/LAB.
- The kelch proteins Gpb1 and Gpb2 inhibit Ras activity via association with the yeast RasGAP neurofibromin homologs Ira1 and Ira2.
- The linker for activation of B cells (LAB)/non-T cell activation linker (NTAL) regulates triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells (TREM)-2 signaling and macrophage inflammatory responses independently of the linker for activation of T cells.
- The mRNA Cap 2'-O-Methyltransferase CMTR1 Regulates the Expression of Certain Interferon-Stimulated Genes.
- The requirement of linker for activation of T cells in the primary and memory responses of CD8 T cells.
- The rho-guanine nucleotide exchange factor domain of obscurin regulates assembly of titin at the Z-disk through interactions with Ran binding protein 9.
- The role of LAT-PLCγ1 interaction in γδ T cell development and homeostasis.
- The role of cAMP-dependent signaling in receptor-recognized forms of alpha 2-macroglobulin-induced cellular proliferation.
- The role of membrane-associated adaptors in T cell receptor signalling.
- The role of the Grb2-p38 MAPK signaling pathway in cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis.
- The role of the LAT-PLC-gamma1 interaction in T regulatory cell function.
- The scaffold protein WRAP53β orchestrates the ubiquitin response critical for DNA double-strand break repair.
- The type III TGFbeta receptor regulates directional migration: new tricks for an old dog.
- The type III TGFβ receptor regulates filopodia formation via a Cdc42-mediated IRSp53-N-WASP interaction in epithelial cells.
- The ubiquilin 1 gene and Alzheimer's disease.
- Thermodynamic profiling of conformationally constrained cyclic ligands for the PDZ domain.
- Three synchronous primary carcinomas in a patient with HNPCC associated with a novel germline mutation in MLH1: Case report.
- Toll-like receptor 4 mediates mitochondrial DNA damage and biogenic responses after heat-inactivated E. coli.
- Tonic LAT-HDAC7 Signals Sustain Nur77 and Irf4 Expression to Tune Naive CD4 T Cells.
- Transcriptional regulation of Src homology 2 domain-containing leukocyte phosphoprotein of 76 kDa: dissection of key promoter elements.
- Transethnic genome-wide scan identifies novel Alzheimer's disease loci.
- Transfer of the Septin Ring to Cytokinetic Remnants in ER Stress Directs Age-Sensitive Cell-Cycle Re-entry.
- Transmembrane adaptor proteins: organizers of immunoreceptor signalling.
- Two distinct genes encode small isoproteolipids affecting plasma membrane H(+)-ATPase activity of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Uncertainty in the utility of immunohistochemistry in mismatch repair protein expression in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Unmasking Proteolytic Activity for Adult Visual Cortex Plasticity by the Removal of Lynx1.
- Upregulation of mTORC2 activation by the selective agonist of EPAC, 8-CPT-2Me-cAMP, in prostate cancer cells: assembly of a multiprotein signaling complex.
- Validation of an oligo-gene signature for the prognostic stratification of ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
- Vein graft neointimal hyperplasia is exacerbated by tumor necrosis factor receptor-1 signaling in graft-intrinsic cells.
- Whole exome sequencing identifies a mutation for a novel form of corneal intraepithelial dyskeratosis.
- X-ray irradiation induced Disabled-2 gene promoter de-methylation enhances radiosensitivity of non-small-cell lung carcinoma cells.
- Xaf1 can cooperate with TNFalpha in the induction of apoptosis, independently of interaction with XIAP.
- YAP/TAZ Mediate TGFβ2-Induced Schlemm's Canal Cell Dysfunction.
- [GIPC: a new target for therapy in pancreatic adenocarcinoma?].
- beta-Arrestin1 modulates lymphoid enhancer factor transcriptional activity through interaction with phosphorylated dishevelled proteins.
- beta2-Adrenergic receptor regulation by GIT1, a G protein-coupled receptor kinase-associated ADP ribosylation factor GTPase-activating protein.
- dishevelled and armadillo act in the wingless signalling pathway in Drosophila.
- mTORC1 in Thymic Epithelial Cells Is Critical for Thymopoiesis, T-Cell Generation, and Temporal Control of γδT17 Development and TCRγ/δ Recombination.
- miniMAVS, You Complete Me!
- β-Arrestin and dishevelled coordinate biased signaling.
- β-Arrestin-Biased Angiotensin II Receptor Agonists for COVID-19.
- β-Arrestin-biased AT1R stimulation promotes cell survival during acute cardiac injury.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Moorman, Patricia Gripka, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Duke Cancer Institute