Subject Areas on Research
- In pain thou shalt bring forth children: the peak-and-end rule in recall of labor pain.
- Labor Induction versus Expectant Management in Low-Risk Nulliparous Women.
- Local anesthetics and mode of delivery: bupivacaine versus ropivacaine versus levobupivacaine.
- The effects of childbirth self-efficacy and anxiety during pregnancy on prehospitalization labor.
- Use of neostigmine in the management of acute postoperative pain and labour pain: a review.
- Xenon and sevoflurane provide analgesia during labor and fetal brain protection in a perinatal rat model of hypoxia-ischemia.
- Yoga in the Third Trimester May Reduce Labor Pain, Duration of Labor, and Risk of Cesarean Section.