Subject Areas on Research
- Assembly of the dystrophin-associated protein complex does not require the dystrophin COOH-terminal domain.
- DTNBP1 haplotype influences baseline assessment scores of schizophrenic in-patients.
- Dysbindin associated with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressant efficacy.
- Dysbindin gene (DTNBP1) and schizophrenia in Korean population.
- Effect of 5-haplotype of dysbindin gene (DTNBP1) polymorphisms for the susceptibility to bipolar I disorder.
- Interactions between beta 2-syntrophin and a family of microtubule-associated serine/threonine kinases.
- Is there protective haplotype of dysbindin gene (DTNBP1) 3 polymorphisms for major depressive disorder.