Subject Areas on Research
- An ankyrin-based mechanism for functional organization of dystrophin and dystroglycan.
- Boundary cells restrict dystroglycan trafficking to control basement membrane sliding during tissue remodeling.
- Disruption of dystroglycan-laminin interactions modulates water uptake by astrocytes.
- Essential role for InSyn1 in dystroglycan complex integrity and cognitive behaviors in mice.
- Interactions between dystrophin and the sarcolemma membrane.
- The extracellular matrix protein agrin promotes heart regeneration in mice.
- Traversing the basement membrane in vivo: a diversity of strategies.