Subject Areas on Research
- Associations between antibiotic exposure during pregnancy, birth weight and aberrant methylation at imprinted genes among offspring.
- Episodic myoglobinuria in a primary gamma-sarcoglycanopathy.
- GWAS Identifies New Loci for Painful Temporomandibular Disorder: Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos.
- Genome-wide association study identifies a novel locus contributing to type 2 diabetes susceptibility in Sikhs of Punjabi origin from India.
- Maternal B vitamins: effects on offspring weight and DNA methylation at genomically imprinted domains.
- Mild and severe muscular dystrophy caused by a single gamma-sarcoglycan mutation.
- Mutations in the dystrophin-associated protein gamma-sarcoglycan in chromosome 13 muscular dystrophy.
- Myoclonus and tremor response to thalamic deep brain stimulation parameters in a patient with inherited myoclonus-dystonia syndrome.
- Newborns of obese parents have altered DNA methylation patterns at imprinted genes.
- Reduced life span with heart and muscle dysfunction in Drosophila sarcoglycan mutants.
- Specific targeting of gene expression to a subset of human trabecular meshwork cells using the chitinase 3-like 1 promoter.
Keywords of People