Subject Areas on Research
- A novel angiopoietin-derived peptide displays anti-angiogenic activity and inhibits tumour-induced and retinal neovascularization.
- Angiostatin-like activity of a monoclonal antibody to the catalytic subunit of F1F0 ATP synthase.
- CD44+/CD24- breast cancer cells isolated from MCF-7 cultures exhibit enhanced angiogenic properties.
- Hyaluronic acid and fibrin hydrogels with concentrated DNA/PEI polyplexes for local gene delivery.
- The chicken chorioallantoic membrane model in biology, medicine and bioengineering.