Subject Areas on Research
- "Being faithful" in a sexual relationship: perceptions of Tanzanian adolescents in the context of HIV and pregnancy prevention.
- Correlates of intake of folic acid-containing supplements among pregnant women.
- Poverty as context for the parenting experience of low-income Lumbee Indian mothers with a medically fragile infant.
- Similarities and differences in contraceptive use reported by women and men in the National Survey of Family Growth.
- The influence of early sexual debut and sexual violence on adolescent pregnancy: a matched case-control study in Jamaica.
- Unintended pregnancy and prenatal behaviors among urban, black women in Baltimore, Maryland: the Baltimore preterm birth study.
- Which young adults are most likely to use withdrawal? The importance of pregnancy attitudes and sexual pleasure.
- Why Crisis Pregnancy Centers Are Legal but Unethical.