Subject Areas on Research
- A new in vivo model for the study of fetal wound healing.
- Adult skin wounds in the fetal environment heal with scar formation.
- Fetal fibroblast contraction of collagen matrices in vitro: the effects of epidermal growth factor and transforming growth factor-beta.
- Porencephaly secondary to fetal trauma during amniocentesis.
- Prenatal diagnosis of a trauma-related fetal epidural hematoma.
- Rapid epithelialisation of fetal wounds is associated with the early deposition of tenascin.
- Studies in fetal wound healing, VI. Second and early third trimester fetal wounds demonstrate rapid collagen deposition without scar formation.
- Trauma in pregnancy.