Subject Areas on Research
- Current trends and 30-day surgical outcomes for thyroglossal duct cyst excision in children.
- Multicenter evaluation of the bovine mesenteric vein bioprostheses for hemodialysis access in patients with an earlier failed prosthetic graft.
- Multiple-day drainage when using bone morphogenic protein for long-segment thoracolumbar fusions is associated with low rates of wound complications.
- Risk factors for surgical site infections after breast surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Surgical complications associated with sentinel lymph node biopsy: results from a prospective international cooperative group trial.