Subject Areas on Research
- 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine (5hmC) and Ten-eleven translocation 1-3 (TET1-3) proteins in the dorsal root ganglia of mouse: Expression and dynamic regulation in neuropathic pain.
- A genetic analysis of nitrosative stress.
- A novel 2-oxoacid-dependent dioxygenase involved in the formation of the goiterogenic 2-hydroxybut-3-enyl glucosinolate and generalist insect resistance in Arabidopsis,.
- An inner membrane dioxygenase that generates the 2-hydroxymyristate moiety of Salmonella lipid A.
- Identification of a homogentisate-1,2-dioxygenase gene in the fungus Exophiala lecanii-corni: analysis and implications.
- Oxygen-regulated beta(2)-adrenergic receptor hydroxylation by EGLN3 and ubiquitylation by pVHL.
- Protection from nitrosative stress by yeast flavohemoglobin.
- The dynamic epitranscriptome: N6-methyladenosine and gene expression control.
- Transformation by the (R)-enantiomer of 2-hydroxyglutarate linked to EGLN activation.
Keywords of People