Subject Areas on Research
- Actin-associated neurabin-protein phosphatase-1 complex regulates hippocampal plasticity.
- Embryonic expression and steroid regulation of brain aromatase cyp19a1b in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
- Focal gene induction in the liver of rats by a heat-inducible promoter using focused ultrasound hyperthermia: preliminary results.
- High intensity focused ultrasound-induced gene activation in solid tumors.
- Injectable Phosphorescence-based Oxygen Biosensors Identify Post Ischemic Reactive Hyperoxia.
- Novel aminoalkyl tris-cyclometalated iridium complexes as cellular stains.
- Recurrent interactions between the input and output of a songbird cortico-basal ganglia pathway are implicated in vocal sequence variability.
- Use of bioluminescence imaging to detect enhanced hepatic and systemic tumor growth following partial hepatectomy in mice.