Subject Areas on Research
- A small regulatory element from chromosome 19 enhances liver-specific gene expression.
- Chaperones rescue luciferase folding by separating its domains.
- Enhancement of electric field-mediated gene delivery through pretreatment of tumors with a hyperosmotic mannitol solution.
- Imaging molecular pathways: reporter genes.
- In Vivo Determination of Mitochondrial Function Using Luciferase-Expressing Caenorhabditis elegans: Contribution of Oxidative Phosphorylation, Glycolysis, and Fatty Acid Oxidation to Toxicant-Induced Dysfunction.