Subject Areas on Research
- Assembly of the dystrophin-associated protein complex does not require the dystrophin COOH-terminal domain.
- Dystrophin and utrophin isoforms are expressed in glia, but not neurons, of the avian parasympathetic ciliary ganglion.
- Functional and molecular effects of arginine butyrate and prednisone on muscle and heart in the mdx mouse model of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Progress in therapy for Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Sarcolemmal nNOS anchoring reveals a qualitative difference between dystrophin and utrophin.