Subject Areas on Research
- A Case of Dysphonia and Cough Caused by Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension.
- Ansa cervicalis-to-recurrent laryngeal nerve anastomosis for unilateral vocal fold paralysis: experience of a single institution.
- Change in diagnosis and treatment following specialty voice evaluation: A national database analysis.
- Evaluation of dysphonic patients by general otolaryngologists.
- Frequency and factors associated with use of videolaryngostroboscopy in voice disorder assessment.
- Results of ansa to recurrent laryngeal nerve reinnervation.
- Singing voice handicap and videostrobolaryngoscopy in healthy professional singers.
- Stroboscopic visual training improves information encoding in short-term memory.
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences